Thursday, May 27, 2010

Are You Looking For Home or Personal Support Worker?

I am Independent & Professional currently seeking Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly clients in the Baxters Corner Area. I have previously worked in the district 6 & 8 school board also have worked with seniors & taken a Personal Support Worker course. The book I used for my course was Becomming a personal Support Worker. I also have my First Aid, CPR, WHMIS & Food Safty Training .
Experience with down syndrome, special needs children & Seniors.

Available immediately, Hours available Monday-Friday 9am to 2pm.

Prepare, cook and serve meals, Launder clothing and household linens, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning, Provide personal care, Provide companionship, Feed or assist in feeding, Assist clients to walk, Care for individuals and families, Supervise and care for children, Administer bedside and personal care, Aid clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.

Contact Me For Reasonable Rates

No comments:

Post a Comment